Sunday, December 2, 2007

Don't worry

On Monday, my friend visited me at my dorm. She brought me the play station. In fact, my sister and I liked to play the games. My friend, my sister and I played the play station to be frantic until we did not look at the time. We had the dinner at 22 o'clock. It was very late. There was two the joy, but there were three persons. We grabbed the joy for playing the play station. So we agreed that if who was beaten, that person had to stop playing the play station for someone else. After we played the play station very late night, we went to bed. My friend did not come back her home because it was so late.

In the morning Tuesday, I got up late. I had the class at 11:00 o'clock. That was O.K.! After I was finished my class, I had the dinner with my sister. We ate a lot of food because that night we had to use energy too much. My sister had a lot of homework. I had the quiz in world civilization subject. This quiz, I should do it well. After I had finished the dinner, I suddenly read the book. I had to read the book two chapters. They were not easy because there were many details. If I wanted the full mark, I had to read hard. Therefore, I wanted a lot of time to spend for the quiz. I read the book only four pages; my friend was knocked at the door. Then my friend and I went to "Box" Internet & Game Cafe. We went to "Box" cafe at 20:00 o'clock. We chose to go at that time because we could to pay 10 Baht per hour. Normally, 08:00-20:00 o'clock we paid 20 Baht per hour. I played the internet games since 20:00 o'clock to 23:00 o'clock. I thought that only three hours, it was a short time to play the internet games. Nevertheless, this time, I thought that it was a long time to play the internet games because I had a few time to read the book. Now I knew that I could not spend the time for anything except read the book. However, I spent the time to take a bath because I had a headache. I thought that caused by I was serious too much. After I took a bath, I felt better. Then I made the best of read. I read the book until my brain could not get anything more than this. Therefore, I went to bed. That was one thing, I could do it. However, I could not sleep because I was worried. I thought that I had to read the book more than this. I spent the time to think anything for the long while before I slept.

On Wednesday, I had the class at 8:00 o'clock. It was early morning. I felt giddy. I slept about 3:30 a.m., and I got up about 7:00 a.m. I had a sleepless night. That afternoon, I read the book again. I read until the last time before I got the quiz. Now I am waiting the result of quiz. I will get the result on next Wednesday. I wished that I got the good mark...I wanted to relax. Do not worry about anything. And let's extremely

No comments: