Sunday, December 9, 2007

...

On Friday, my sister and I went to Nakhonsawan. I would like to go home so much because I would like to eat food that my mother cooked. Before we would come back our home, we went to the hospital “Bumrungrad Hospital”. My sister was ill. We spent the time on the car very long while. I was so bored because was very heavy. We arrived home in the evening and I was very hungry. My mother cooked dinner for me. The dinner looked great. I enjoyed the dinner very much, so I ate the food too much that was for me because I had heartburn. I took medicine "ENO”. I felt better after I belched loudly. While I stayed at home, I felt good. Therefore, I ate the food too much as if I was greedy. The food tasted delicious. However, as I lived in Bangkok, I ate a little food. Because almost everyday, I ate the same thing for food, it made me was bored. I suddenly turned on the computer after I had finished the dinner. I spent the night playing the computer games. That night I went to bed so late.

Next day, we visited to grandparents at Chiang Mai. I was very glad to go there. I loved Chiang Mai because Chiang Mai had a value culture especially a dialect. I would to speak North-dialect. It was melodious voice. I was glad to meet my brothers. They were growing up and handsome. We went to “Mount Inthanon” and “Night Safari”. We looked at pandas. They were lovely. They lived in an air-conditioned room. They were herbivores, e.g. a bamboo leaf. In the evening, my family and I hurried to go home because my home was at Nakhonsawan. It was so far. My brothers began to cry when I got to the car. They made me cried too. It was shameful! All the time that I traveled to come back my home, my sister and I sang a song together. Finally, we arrived at home. I was tired. I did not take a bath whereas I went to bed. Ai…Ai


-_-

Two weeks ago, I felt strange. As I stayed at my room, I felt worry all time. While my sister stayed with me at our room, she used her mobile phone all time. She made an awful noise. I was so bored. However, that was not bad as I felt that she talked about me. I endeavored to ignore what she said, but I stilled heard that. I could not do anything that used the brain. I blamed her for doing that several time. Nevertheless, it looked like there was nothing the matter. I thought that I had to control my mind. I might do to achieve success. However, I believed that finally I would feel better than this. Then I did not mind what I heard.

Now I must spend the time for reading the books. I have the midterm-examination on next Friday. I must do it well.

No comments: