Sunday, November 18, 2007

Get in bad

I knew that I would get the grades in law subjects on Tuesday. On Monday I went to the class. I studied English II. As Arjan. Jasper began the class, my friend who just came in the class; he told me that he knew his grades in law subjects. I and another friend were excited. We were anxious for our grades. I would like to know my grades at that time, but I couldn’t do that. In my mind I wanted to know my grades, but in deep mind I was afraid I would get poor grades. After I and my friends finished the class. We walked to hurry to Q building on the eighth floor. We found there huddling with faculty of law’s student. We decided to struggle to see our grades. After I got my grades, I felt relax because I passed the final-examination all subjects. I was happy. I didn’t want to repeat the same class. It was boring and wasted time. Even if I didn’t fail in the final-examination. Nevertheless I was hardly satisfied. I would like to get better grades. So I determined that I would make excellent grades in this semester. In the afternoon on that day I and my friends went to the class at C building on the eleventh floor. As we studied, Arjan. Sangkhom told the student that he had ever seen ghosts in a lift at C,Q buildings. We finished the class at 19:30 o’clock. We were afraid of ghosts so much. And we had to use the lift. We huddled up in fear as we entered the lift. But there was no matter happened to us. I was sure; I wasn’t at that building in the night absolutely.

In the early evening my sister’s friend brought a rabbit to her. Its hair was white. Its eyes were red. It was little and it was lovely. In the beginning it was hardly naughty because it wasn’t familiar with a new place. I called it “Yu-Mi-Jung”. Yu-Mi ate a lot of vegetables per day. Then it stooled excrement and urinated on all over the floor. Five days later, Yu-Mi became mischievous rabbit. I felt annoyed when it bit my hair while I sat to do my homework on the floor. I pushed it out, but it came to me again. I thought of U-Jung when I saw Yu-Mi. U-Jung was a rabbit. Its hair had grey and white. It was as lovely as Yu-Mi. But U-Jung was dead. I didn’t know why it was dead. It was buried near Panda’s corpse.

That day was passed smoothly. But on Tuesday I met a big problem. My fault was disclosed. I was blamed for telling a lie by my parents. I aware that was my fault. So I admitted that I was mistaken. If I didn’t own up, my parents would be very sad. I tried to tell my reason with them, but they didn’t understand me. I felt blue, but I tried not to get in bad with them. I chose to do whatever they wanted, as I was depressed alone. I was gutsy. I kept my feeling in my mind. I tried to bear with my sadness for myself. I was much desolated; I couldn’t put myself to be concentrated. At that time I wanted to a lot of grit.

“All right” I hoped for a better life.

No comments: