Saturday, November 10, 2007

Be stupid...

On Monday, that day bagan this semester. I was lazied because I had just the long-time holiday. The first weekdays of the semester, I was studied easily. Most of the students looked forward to the grading including me. I was anxious about my grades. I really wanted to know my grades. I would like to relax because when I knew the grades if I got a good grades, I had no necessary to worry. But if I got a poor grades, I would be in trouble. When I knew my destiny, I didn't feel anxious about my life in the near future. But all last week I got the grade only one subject. I was still worry.

On Monday I and my friends went to the mall in the afternoon after we was finished our class. My friends wanted to paint their nails. For me, I had my hair stretched long. My hairdo was frobid to wet and put hair behind the ear. I couldn't shampoo for three days. I felt annoyed when my hair was dirty. I should bear with my hair if I wanted my hair to beautiful. I wasn't accustomed to my new hairdo. But I was happy with my new look. Everything looked a good, but there was a matter happened to me. It was so bad. I had quarrel with my close friend violently. She threw my mobile phone angrily. She threw it forcefully. That was a bit much. I was so irritated I couldn't hold my anger in. She threw my mobile phone first so I threw her mobile phone back. As my mobile phone couldn't workable, but her mobile phone might as well. She really frosted me. I thought she was a dope. I cursed her so much. When I got mad anyone couldn't hold me down. I was sorry for what she had done. I shed a tear for a long while. I bolted out the room in tears. I cooled down after I was taking a walk in the park for a while. But I was still angry her until my mobile phone could workable as before. After the incident, I didn't really feel up to talking to her. She came to apologize to me. She wanted me to talk to her. She made me sick. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't read the book. I couldn't do my homework. I afraided that my father would know about my mobile phone. If my father knew that, I would be in trouble. I was worried all the time. For 4-5 days when my anger died down, I talked to her as before.


To break a promise

I promised to go into the class with my sister on Friday. Due to, she took economics courses on Wednesday. After she finished the class, she called to our father. And then she began to cry. She didn't understand what the teacher taught. She was let down. She wanted to delete the economics courses. I and our father consoled her. I told her that if she didn't get it, she could advise with me about her study. I would explain what she didn't understand. I had ever studied this subject, I could teach her. I thought that she should bear up under all the problems that may happen. She can get ahead if she study hard enough. I noticed that she looked sad. So I told her that I would go into the class with her on Friday, but I broke the promise. I woke up late because I played the computer games until 4 a.m. I was contrite. I will make excuse for breaking the promise. I had the responsibilities.

No comments: